Sunday, April 09, 2006

Stupid Purchase of the Week

Earlier in the week I bought a striped sports jacket. In the store it was looked awesome, that mannequin could not have looked cooler. Distracted by the moxy of the plastic man I bought the stupid coat. I want to clarify that there is nothing wrong with sports jackets. I am just not cool enough to wear them. Most other people can pull it off but I am the kind of person that gets in trouble for wearing Nike's to work and won't go to a restaurant that requires you to put a napkin on your lap. The idea of me purchasing a sports jacket is probably equivalent to a fat guy buying a treadmill after the first of the year. It's just not going to get used. With that said, I am looking to correct this error via eBay. So if anyone is looking for a never worn sports jacket there should be one on eBay real soon.

No comments: