Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Coffee Price Analysis

I love Vanilla Hazelnut coffee from Einstein's Bagels, it's my fuel. I rely it on it's fake energy boost so much that I spend most of my workday irritable and fighting with inanimate objects. Unfortunately, it is not a cheap fuel, it may be on par with gasoline. I started buying the packages of beans to make the coffee at my house to save a few bucks but, in reality, I think it may have cost more. For whatever reason, I always seem to accidentally make a little more than I need. My new thought, which I think I might start tomorrow, is to buy one of there plastic cups and do the refill thing for around $1. I figure it is a two-fold solution. One, I get cheaper coffee that I don't have to make. Two, I drink less coffee and don't punch or kick any printers at work. The toaster at home is still going to get it though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing. Another opiton is the one cup coffee maker...