Saturday, April 22, 2006

eBay Gold

My buddy is friends with an attorney who recently had a client pass away. The client left behind a decent house in a great neighborhood but that is not the treasure. The treasure is the heaps and heaps of rubbish littering the house. For example, when I was over there this weekend the attorney stumbled across a huge stamp collection he estimates is worth $40-$50K, six pounds of gold(she use to make jewelry), maps from WWII complete with Nazi emblems, and thousands of dollars in cash stashed around the house. With that said, I am going to have to cut this entry short.....I'm heading over to my grandpa's house to go through his basement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, that's awesome! But I'm curious why the lawyer was going through the lady's house?

If you're interested, consider joining the Carnival of Business.

D-D said...

I'm a little curious myself. I do know that the deceased signed over a lakefront cottage to him as well.