Monday, March 13, 2006

Saint Patrick's Day Parade - addendum

Today will be a huge test. At this moment I have already split the price of a 30 pack of High Life Lite and anticipate drinking much of my share. With the wide array of beer tents, beads, shiny trinket salespeople, and other scams designed to sucker fun loving parade goers today has the potential to be disastrous. Hopefully I can get through the day without hitting the ATM again. Details to come.

Addendum:
Everything turned out well. There were no ATM visits, no excessive drinking, and no shiny trinket purchases. Although, I did buy a $5 horn but it was not shiny! I gave it to a kid to make myself feel better or maybe it was because her germ covered lips were on it. Regardless, is that a write off or something? Please advise.

No comments: