Wednesday, March 15, 2006

More Stock Stuff

I sold Watchguard(WGRD) after their boring earnings call. I sold at $3.95 and by the end of the day it was back up over $4.00. My timing is impeccable. SIRI has been killing me all week. It is somewhere below $4.50 but I still can't sell. I feel they have a great product and also excellent leadership. Hopefully they can get it together. I was considering buying more but my man Jim Cramer said

Sirius
: "Man, that stock be swimming in red ink ... I see no catalyst. ... But that doesn't mean you should sell it. It just means Don'tBuyDon'tBuyDon'tBuy."

Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Domino's Game

I understand that Cramer is not the authority on all things financial just because he is on TV but, I am sure he knows more than me. Plus with his popularity and ability to comment on every stock in the world it is very easy to find some direction. With that said I am going to hold out a bit and hope for a catalyst to drive this position up.

No comments: