Friday, March 31, 2006

Conundrum: "Manly" Truck vs. "Practical" Truck

I went to a car dealership last night that was roughly 50 miles from my house to check out a truck that met just about all of my needs and was a good price. The truck was blue with an extended cab and 2 wheel drive - everything I deem necessary. After a short drive in the truck it was confirmed: Perfect. So why won't I put down a deposit? I haven't put down a deposit because the sons of bitches at the dealership put a red, Crew Cab(4-door) with 4 wheel drive and bigger tires next to the blue one I came to buy. It made the blue one, which is a pretty standard truck, look like it was a first car for a 16 year old girl. The whole way home I was in torment debating about buying a truck that would require me to take a loan for $3500 more but, in all honesty, is way cooler. Now I am entirely confused. Do I buy the lesser truck which is far cheaper but calls into my question my manhood and could perhaps lead to impotency? Or do I buy the bigger, meathead truck that looks great, will pull chicks but costs more and could result in me renting a flat like a college kid till I am 36?
What a conundrum?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ