Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I hate cars salesmen

I've been going to car dealerships everyday after work, which I equate to having a daily dentist appointment, trying to get a better price on the particular truck I am going to buy. In my pursuit I have encountered a few types of salesmen and I would like to warn you about their styles:

1. The "typical salesman" - This guy will do everything but drug you to get you to sign the deal. He will berate you with idiotic questions like "what do I have to do get your business?" or "how can I make you comfortable enough to buy today?" You can shut the #$@#$ up let me leave!!! That will help. They also use pathetic tactics like talking to their managers loud enough so that you can hear them. I can almost see the idiot laughing and pointing with his super-scum manger because they think they are pulling one over. The best way to deal with these guys is to tell them you have to piss and run out the backdoor.

2. The moron salesman: This guy almost gets me every time. The guy plays (or is) so dumb that you almost feel bad for him. After hearing him talk you begin to think that if you don't buy a car from his family will starve. These guys are usually nice guys but when it comes to getting you to sign the paper they always slip up with something like 3 syllable word that lets you know it is all an act and they are as sleazy as "typical salesman".

3. The lazy loser: I had a dude actually tell me to come back when I am ready to buy because he did not want to work out a quote for me. When he said that I obviously laughed and began to walk out. As I was leaving he jumped up and said "you forgot my card" as if I was ever coming back to that dealership. He gave me some line of bullshit about buying a car being a "fight" and the fight was him and I against "the banks". I'm not sure what he said after that because I left while he was still talking and as I drove by I think he may still have still yammering. What a loser.

I have learned one thing from these visits. I learned that I am complete idiot and had I picked up the phone and called these dopes they would have fell head over feet to give me the same info that I had to "fight" for 25 minutes to get without having to headbutt him to leave his cube.

No comments: