Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Exxon CEO has solution to gas prices

Exxon Mobil CEO claims he has the answer to our gas price problem and it is rather simple. "Use less of our stuff". Clearly this must be something he learned in one of his Ivy League MBA courses because that fact he would tell us to use less of his product or "stuff" seems too easy. There must be some hidden, message that I can not decipher. The article I read claims that there is nothing that the lawmakers can do and, I believe that, but must he patronize us by saying things like "Be efficient with it, don't waste it." Eat shit, oil guy! On the efficient tip, I just spoke with a lady that bought a Toyoya Prius and she claims she gets 55mpg with a high of 59mpg. Not bad. Buy a Prius seems to me like a more beneficial tip than "use less of our stuff".

No comments: